xul.dll HELP

creativename02

Dalayan Beginner
hey guys, I really miss old school everquest and want to play with you all but I CAN'T! Every time i try to start it up i get past the patcher and it says i am missing xul.dll. it is the same thing as saying i'm missing the dx3d9_30.dll file but i fixed that problem. I don't know how to fix this one. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Ok i fixed that problem but now I have made a character and when i try to log onto him it says i don't have some file to enter the world. help please maybe?

More then likely you are missing the nightmareb file, seeing as how that is the zone used for the dream where you start your character off in. Didn't these relevant files get put up for SoD members to download easily when one or 2 files is giving you a problem?

Haruto said:
More then likely you are missing the nightmareb file, seeing as how that is the zone used for the dream where you start your character off in. Didn't these relevant files get put up for SoD members to download easily when one or 2 files is giving you a problem?

no, because the issue can be solved by buying titanium. people who download the game are missing files and now you cant patch to live. thats your problem.

I've posted single zone files in the past, due to the fact they do get corrupted (had it happen on the laptop, and I own the CD's/DVD's). If you are missing an entire expansion, that is a different story.

Back
Top Bottom